Spanish Lessons in Guanabo, Havana.
We offer programs of Spanish language lessons in Guanabo of 20 hours a week or more, for students of all levels. The lessons are personalized with a professional language teacher, and the school is located near your Bed and Breakfast.
The prices include:
- Transfer from and to the Airport
- Breakfast everyday
- A daily lesson of 3 hours duration (five days a week)
Also we offer discounts for classes of 2 students, if you and your partner (friend) wish to study together and share a homestay room.
Havana is a lovely city. Don’t miss the excellent opportunity to walk the streets of the former Villa of San Cristobal de La Habana, to enjoy its architecture, art galleries, museums, and other hereditary places.
- Cannon ceremony: a night visit to a historic fortress will allow you to enjoy the legendary cannon shot at 9.00 pm.
- Havana city tour: The tour will be around the presidential palace, the central park, the capitol, Floridita bar-restaurant, Havana’s Malecon (seawall), Havana cathedral, Army, San Francis of Asis and the old squares.
- Stone sentinels: Panoramic view of Havana seawall, San Salvador de la Punta castle, Morro Castle and Royal force castle, walking tour around San Carlos de la Cabana fortress.
- Seeking the sacred aromas: You will have the possibility to visit Casa del Habano and learn about the history of this product, enjoy a chocolate in la casa del chocolate or a coffee in “El Escorial” Café. Don’t forget to visit Havana Club rum museum.
Some other leisure activities:
- Music: there are many recreational centers where music invites you to know the styles and genres with varied shows that include Jazz, traditional popular music, and salsa bands.
- Playas del Este (eastern beaches): Located in the eastern end of Havana, just 20 minutes from its heart, with more than 15 km coasts, with beautiful natural beaches, river fissures, archaeological remains, coral reefs, and other attractions, offer the visitor nautical activities such as recreational diving, snorkelling, fishing, and a pleasant stay.